Mason Dixie Biscuit Co. offers diners a casual, family-friendly environment and delicious, affordable comfort food prepared and served by a team that turns customers into regulars and regulars into family.
Our scratch-made, chef-created biscuits and Southern fare are as diverse as the passionate team behind our food. We invite our guests and regulars to an inclusive and relaxed atmosphere that serves up craveable, comforting menu items crafted from the highest quality ingredients and hometown love.
We believe in:
- REAL comfort food that is made with real ingredients, by real people.
- Southern food that isn’t pretentious. Whether you’re rolling through a drive-thru for breakfast, grabbing lunch with a co-worker, or gathering with the whole family for a celebratory brunch, we want you to feel welcome, relaxed and comfortable.
- Inclusive Southern hospitality, with an emphasis on family, community and a more deliberate pace of life.
Meet Our Team
We are a team of passionate, diverse individuals who are committed to providing consistently delicious food in a comfortable, welcoming space – every time, to everyone. From our bakers and cooks, to our customer service representatives, to our team behind the operations and marketing side of the business, everyone involved with Mason Dixie Biscuit Co. operates like a big, diverse family. We are truly passionate about what we do – and have fun doing it together.
Meet Our Founders
Mason Dixie Biscuit Co. prides our self as the company that makes ‘biscuits for misfits,’ a mantra that describes our inclusive, all-are-welcome approach to both our team members and customers that starts with our three co-founders: CEO Ayesha Abuelhiga, Executive Chef Jason Gehring and Chief Operation Officer Ross Perkins.
- Ayeshah is the Mama Bear behind the brand and the visionary behind the company’s national expansion, recently featured as one of Washington Business Journal’s Top 10 Innovators for 2017.
- Jason founded the opening menu of the iconic fast-casual restaurant Astro Fried Chicken and draws on more than 20 years of culinary experience to lead our restaurant concepting and menu development.
- With more than 10 years in finance and business management, Ross is working to make our ready-to-bake biscuits available to every biscuit-loving home in America by expanding the product coast to coast.